I love a good homemade pizza. This one is outstanding! The mixture of the sauce with the basil, fresh zucchini, garlic, and roasted pepper is amazing. It's not so "different" that the kids won't eat it, and it is better than anything you can get at a pizza joint. I use fresh local mozzarella and fresh local basil cheddar cheese to make it clean. BBQ sauce can come out of a bottle (organic), or you can find some amazing recipes here on Food.com. Pizza crust recipe is also here online.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Pre-bake the crust for at least 10 minutes so it does not end up soggy.
- 2Roast the pepper by putting them on a cookie tray under the broiler. Don't be afraid of a little "burn" on it, that add flavor.
- 3Cut the chicken into thin slices.
- 4Slice zucchini, onion, basil, and peppers.
- 5Mix the garlic with the BBQ sauce.
- 6Brush the crust with almost all of the BBQ sauce.
- 7Lay down a layer of thin sliced chicken.
- 8Sprinkle green onion over the chicken, lay down slices of zucchini and brush with the rest of the BBQ sauce.
- 9Sprinkle with fresh basil and then cheese.
- 10Bake for 15-20 minutes or until everything is heated through and cheese is melted.
Browse Our Top Chicken Breast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for BBQ Chicken Veggie Pizza (Clean)
Serving Size: 1 (142 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 159.8
- Calories from Fat 75
- Total Fat 8.3 g
- Saturated Fat 4.1 g
- Cholesterol 36.6 mg
- Sodium 287.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 9.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.9 g
- Sugars 5.5 g
- Protein 11.7 g
The following items or measurements are not included: