- 3 cups diced roasted chicken
- 3⁄4 cup hickory barbecue sauce
- 2 cups chopped fresh spinach
- 1 onion, thinly sliced
- 1 cup shredded monterey jack cheese
- 1⁄4 cup Italian dressing
- 8 flour tortillas, skillet-warmed (6-8 inch diameter)
Directions See How It's Made
- In a large skillet over medium heat, saute chicken and barbecue saue until chicken is heated through, 8-10 minutes.
- In a large bowl, gently toss together spinach, onion, cheese, and Italian dressing.
- To build tacos, divide chicken equally among tortillas.
- Top with spinach mixture; fold tortillas in half.