Recipe by Andrew W
The cooks at the restaurant I used to work would make this. Basically it's just bbq chicken on garlic bread.
- 2 boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 2 sandwich buns
- 4 tablespoons barbecue sauce (give or take)
- 2 -4 tablespoons butter or 2 -4 tablespoons margarine
- garlic powder
- 2 slices mozzarella cheese
Directions See How It's Made
- Bake or Grill chicken breast until cooked.
- While the Chicken is cooking, spread butter on each side of roll.
- Sprinkle garlic powder on each side.
- Toast the bread lightly.
- Spread bbq sauce evenly on rolls and place cooked chicken and slice of mozzarella on bread.