Recipe by Dine & Dish
This is a delicious summer salad full of flavor! Serve it over fresh lettuce, romaine or spinach leaves!
Top Review by Margie99
I loved this, my family was not so fond of it, they don't like crunchies. I did double the dressing but I wasn't careful about using the exact amounts so it might be my fault. I used frozen corn and served it with spinach and shredded cheddar cheese in a wrap. I can't wait to have another for lunch today. Mmmm.
- 2 boneless skinless chicken breast halves
- 4 stalks celery, chopped
- 1 large red bell pepper, diced
- 1⁄2 red onion, diced
- 1 (8 3/4 ounce) can sweet corn, drained
- 1⁄4 cup barbecue sauce
- 2 tablespoons fat-free mayonnaise
- fresh romaine lettuce or iceberg lettuce or spinach
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat grill for high heat.
- Lightly oil grate and grill chicken 10 minutes on each side, or until juices run clear.
- Remove from heat, cool, and cube.
- In a large bowl, toss together the cooked chicken, celery, red bell pepper, onion, and corn.
- In another small bowl, mix together the barbeque sauce and mayonnaise.
- Pour over the chicken and veggies.
- Stir, and chill until ready to serve.