Prep 10 mins
Cook 22 mins
From Kraft Foods, the combination of onion, bbq sauce and feta is so yummy with the cheese! For this recipe I use Easy Peezy Pizza Dough (Bread Machine Pizza Dough) for the pizza crust!
- Preheat oven to 450°F
- Place pizza crust on ungreased baking sheet and sprinkle with 1/2 cup of the mozzarella cheese.
- Toss chicken with barbecue sauce; spoon evenly onto crust.
- Top with feta cheese, onions and the remaining 1/2 cup mozzarella cheese.
- BAKE 10 to 12 minute or until cheese is melted and crust is golden brown.
- Let stand 5 minute before cutting to serve.
Yummy!!! I used fresh Mozzarella (Bocconcini) and had to substitute the red onions (I forgot to pick up some at the store, so I used brown onions). I made the pizza crust using Pizza Dough (For Bread Machine). This was a very yummy pizza, I served it with tomatoes and basil salad. Thanks for posting the recipe SarahBeth131
OH YUMMY!!!!! We loved BBQ Chicken so I knew we would love this! I used left over rotisserie chicken and my own BBQ sauce. The feta adds a wonderful flavor to this pizza! I wouldn't change a thing except add some peppers!! Thanks so much for posting! Great recipe we will have again soon!!! Made for Everyday Holiday Tag
Love BBQ chicken pizza! I used a Boboli crust and added sliced jalapeno; other than that followed the insturctions. Next time think I'll add more mozzarella cheese and less feta.