Recipe by ~SarahBeth~
From Kraft Foods, the combination of onion, bbq sauce and feta is so yummy with the cheese! For this recipe I use Easy Peezy Pizza Dough (Bread Machine Pizza Dough) for the pizza crust!
Top Review by Chef floWer
Yummy!!! I used fresh Mozzarella (Bocconcini) and had to substitute the red onions (I forgot to pick up some at the store, so I used brown onions). I made the pizza crust using Recipe #256080. This was a very yummy pizza, I served it with tomatoes and basil salad. Thanks for posting the recipe SarahBeth131
- 1 prepared pizza crust (12 inch)
- 1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese, divided
- 1 cup grilled chicken breast, coarsely chopped
- 1⁄4 cup prepared barbecue sauce
- 1 (4 ounce) packagecrumbled feta cheese
- 1 small red onion, halved, thinly sliced and separated into rings
- Preheat oven to 450°F
- Place pizza crust on ungreased baking sheet and sprinkle with 1/2 cup of the mozzarella cheese.
- Toss chicken with barbecue sauce; spoon evenly onto crust.
- Top with feta cheese, onions and the remaining 1/2 cup mozzarella cheese.
- BAKE 10 to 12 minute or until cheese is melted and crust is golden brown.
- Let stand 5 minute before cutting to serve.