Recipe by ktscarlt
This a weight watchers recipe that my sister-in-law gave me and my husband and I LOVE it. It's especially fast if you use precooked chicken.
- 1 Boboli whole wheat pizza crust
- 16 ounces chicken, cut into small pieces
- 6 tablespoons barbecue sauce (your favorite)
- 1⁄4 cup shredded lowfat mozzarella cheese
- 1⁄4 cup shredded fat-free cheddar cheese
- 1⁄2 cup regular shredded cheddar cheese
- 1⁄2 large red onion
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat the oven to 450 degrees. Dice the onion and sauté the onion with 2 of the tablespoons of BBQ sauce. Add chicken and cook until chicken is cooked through.
- Top your Boboli pizza with the remaining BBQ sauce, fat free cheddar, low fat mozzarella, onion chicken mixture, then the regular cheddar. Bake for approximately 10 minutes.