Prep 15 mins
Cook 10 mins
This a weight watchers recipe that my sister-in-law gave me and my husband and I LOVE it. It's especially fast if you use precooked chicken.
- 1 Boboli whole wheat pizza crust
- 16 ounces chicken, cut into small pieces
- 6 tablespoons barbecue sauce (your favorite)
- 1⁄4 cup shredded lowfat mozzarella cheese
- 1⁄4 cup shredded fat-free cheddar cheese
- 1⁄2 cup regular shredded cheddar cheese
- 1⁄2 large red onion
- Preheat the oven to 450 degrees. Dice the onion and sauté the onion with 2 of the tablespoons of BBQ sauce. Add chicken and cook until chicken is cooked through.
- Top your Boboli pizza with the remaining BBQ sauce, fat free cheddar, low fat mozzarella, onion chicken mixture, then the regular cheddar. Bake for approximately 10 minutes.
Super delish. Figure about 8pts a slice...the nutritional info doesn't take into consideration the boboli or the cheese.
This is a very yummy lowfat way to enjoy pizza. Thanks for sharing!