1/2 Photos of BBQ Chicken Pizza Bites
I found this very interesting recipe in the Orlando Sentinel newspaper last week. I hope you enjoy it. Please note that Pizza sauce can be substituted for BBQ sauce.
My Private Note
pizza b ...
Units: US | Metric
- 2 (16 ounce) cans flaky-style biscuits
- 2 (7 ounce) chicken breasts
- 1 teaspoon minced garlic
- 1 (4 1/2 ounce) can sliced mushrooms, drained
- 1 (14 1/2 ounce) can diced tomatoes, drained (Italian style)
- 1 teaspoon mrs. dash spicy herb seasoning
- 1 cup barbecue sauce
- 1 green onion, washed and chopped
- 2 cups shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1Preheat oven to 400F.
- 2Combine chicken, garlic, mushrooms, tomatoes and herb seasoning.
- 3Separate the dough onto 16 biscuits.
- 4Split each biscuit in half by gently separating the layers into 32 biscuits.
- 5Place biscuits on a lightly greased pan.
- 6Spread 2 tsps.
- 7of sauce on each biscuit.
- 8Top each biscuit with 1 tbsp.
- 9chicken and vegetable mixture.
- 10Sprinkle cheese and green onions on each biscuit.
- 11Bake for about 15 minutes or until the cheese has melted.
- 12Serve and enjoy!
Browse Our Top Chicken Breast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for BBQ Chicken Pizza Bites
Serving Size: 1 (2337 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 152.7
- Calories from Fat 67
- Total Fat 7.5 g
- Saturated Fat 2.5 g
- Cholesterol 14.3 mg
- Sodium 307.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 14.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.7 g
- Sugars 1.5 g
- Protein 6.5 g
The following items or measurements are not included: