1/1 Photo of Bbq Chicken Pizza
Barbequed chicken, red onion, smoked gouda, mozerella, all on a crispy crust.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Cut or shred chicken breast into bite-size pieces and marinate in half of barbecue sauce in refrigerator for at least 2 hours.
- 2When chicken has marinated, preheat oven to 500 degrees F.
- 3Roll out pizza dough over floured surface.
- 4Heat 1 1/2 teaspoons of olive oil in a non-stick frying pan.
- 5Saute the chicken for 3 to 4 minutes or until done.
- 6Spread remaining half of barbecue sauce evenly over the pizza crust.
- 7Sprinkle mozzarella and gouda cheese over the sauce.
- 8Add chicken.
- 9Add onion.
- 10Sprinkle cilantro.
- 11Bake in oven for 10 minutes or until crust is light brown.
Browse Our Top Chicken Breast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Bbq Chicken Pizza
Serving Size: 1 (130 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 191.4
- Calories from Fat 83
- Total Fat 9.2 g
- Saturated Fat 4.2 g
- Cholesterol 56.3 mg
- Sodium 469.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 5.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.5 g
- Sugars 1.9 g
- Protein 20.4 g
The following items or measurements are not included: