Prep 15 mins
Cook 15 mins
Haven't found a person that doesn't like this! Quick and Easy! ! !
- 2 large chicken breasts
- 1 medium onion, diced
- 1 1⁄4 cups barbecue sauce
- 1 prepared pizza crust
- 1 can diced tomatoes
- 2 tablespoons diced garlic
- 1 tablespoon dry basil
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 cup four-cheese Mexican blend cheese or 1 cup pizza cheese
- 1 (6 ounce) can tomato paste
- 1 teaspoon salt
- In a medium bowl add tomatoes, tomato paste, salt and basil.
- In a saucepan add olive oil, garlic, and 1/3 of onion.
- Heat until cooked.
- Then add to the tomato and basil.
- This will be the pizza sauce.
- Dice raw chicken into medium squares.
- Using same saucepan, cook chicken until done.
- Remove from stove and stir in BBQ Sauce.
- With a spoon spread pizza sauce on crust evenly.
- Spread out chicken and remainder of the onion on the crust, and then cover with cheese.
- Bake in a preheated at 450 degrees for 12 to 15 minutes until cheese is completely melted.
this was very good. i will definetely be making again. I cut down on the pizza sauce, but next time i think i will cut down on the bbq sauce too. It was very saucy. but tasted delicious. thanks for posting. Update: I make this all the time now, just cut back on the sauce a little bit and in a pinch I have subbed ketchup for the tomato paste.
Very good.. my daughter and I give it 4 stars, however DH would give it 5! He loves BBQ anything. This is a recipe I will be making again, but next time I will cut back on the sauce, between the tomato based sauce and the barbecue sauce.. it was alittle too saucy for me. thanks for sharing.