Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
This is a pretty simple bbq chicken pizza, I tell myself it's healthy since it has more veggies on it!
- 2 tablespoons dry active yeast
- 1 1⁄4 cups warm water
- 2 teaspoons sugar
- 3 1⁄2 cups flour
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 cup pizza sauce
- 1⁄2 cup barbecue sauce
- 2 tablespoons ranch dressing
- 2 teaspoons red pepper flakes
- 1⁄2 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1 (8 ounce) can corn
- 1 (8 ounce) can black beans
- 1 medium red pepper, chopped
- 1 medium yellow onion
- 1 lb cooked chicken breast
- 3 cups chipotle cheddar cheese
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees.
- Mix together yeast, water, sugar and let set for 5 minute.
- Add in olive oil and mix in flour slowly.
- Let dough rise 30 minute.
- Combine all ingredients for sauce and set aside.
- Cook chicken and chop.
- Caramelize onions.
- Roll out dough onto a pizza pan.
- Spread sauce over dough.
- Layer on caramelized onions, peppers, black beans, corn and chicken.
- Top with cheese.
- Bake at 425 for 30 minutes.