Recipe by Karen Foiles
This Pizza is an excellent dish for any brunch! It's sooooo easy and so good, even on the second day too! (if there's any left ha, ha)
- 2 (8 ounce) packages croissants
- 1 (16 ounce) packagetyson chicken
- 5 large eggs
- 2 medium potatoes
- 1⁄2 cup pepper, chopped
- 1⁄2 cup onion, chopped
- 1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese (you can also use cheddar)
- 1⁄2 cup jim beam barbecue sauce (or to taste)
Directions See How It's Made
- Cook chicken, eggs, peppers, onions, and potatoes in a skillet. Take a 9x8-inch baking pan and lay out the croissants even on the sides.
- Add half of the chicken and egg mixture. Add 1/2°C of the cheese, put on the rest of the mixture. Pour BBQ sauce over top. Add the rest of the cheese. Bake at croissant temperature and time.