Prep 10 mins
Cook 35 mins
I am a bbq nut. I like bbq on everything! So on our family pizza night, I created this. This is my favorite pizza. You can add onions to this. I don't like onions, so when I make this just for me I omit them. Sweet Baby Rays BBQ Sauce is my favorite so that's what I use. You can use your own favorite brand.
- 1 lb basic pizza dough
- 1 1⁄2 cups barbecue sauce, Sweet Baby Rays
- 2 cups chicken, cooked and chopped
- 1 (8 ounce) can mushrooms, drained
- 2 cups mozzarella cheese, shredded
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Roll dough onto 12" pizza pan and bake 10 minutes.
- Spread bbq sauce onto dough.
- Spread chicken over sauce.
- Sprinkle mushrooms over chicken.
- Top with cheese.
- Bake 15 minutes.