Prep 10 mins
Cook 20 mins
A family favorite
- 3 chicken breasts, cubed
- 2⁄3 cup barbecue sauce
- 1 (13 7/8 ounce) package pizza dough
- 1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- 3⁄4 cup shredded parmesan cheese
- 1⁄2 medium red onion, chopped
- 1⁄2 large green bell pepper, julianned
- 2 garlic cloves, chopped
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
- Add chicken and saute until golden brown. Remove from heat. In a small bowl, toss chicken with 2 tablespoons barbecue sauce, onion and green pepper. Set aside.
- Roll out dough and place on a greased sheet pan. Spread with garlic and remaining barbecue sauce evenly over pizza dough. Sprinkle chicken, mozzarella, and Parmesan over top. Bake for 20 minutes or until cheese bubbles.
- Cook's Notes.
- *for a crispier crust, bake the dough on the cookie sheet for 20 minutes before adding toppings. Top and bake an additional 15-20 minutes.