Prep 15 mins
Cook 20 mins
I enjoy a good pizza without it always tasting like Italian pizza...so...hope you love it! So easy!
- 1 chicken breast
- 1⁄3 cup barbecue sauce, of your choice
- 2 cups shredded mozzarella cheese (lots!)
- 1 teaspoon onion powder (I just sprinkle it on)
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- I use the http://www.recipezaar.com/35805 EAZY PEEZY PIZZA DOUGH when making my dough. (1/2 of the dough).
- While I am making the dough, I cook up a breast of chicken with onion and garlic seasoning. An onion cooked along with it would by yummy as well. You can even used a frozen breast, just pop it in the skillet with about 1/2 c water and cover.
- I then take the BBQ sauce and pour it onto the dough and spread it out.
- Then I chop up/ shred the chicken, whatever you prefer. Make sure to get the seasoning on the chicken if it is stuck to the bottom of the pan.
- Then spread the cheese on and put the chicken on top. So yummy!
- Cook for about 20 min on 400. Hope you enjoy.