1/8 Photos of BBQ Chicken Pizza
Mama's Kitchen (Hope)'s Note:
Fast and yummy pizza that is a real tummy pleaser! This recipe combines leftovers and fresh produce with a few prepackaged items to help you get a healthy and tasty meal on the table in no time. Created for RSC 10. Best of luck to all chefs!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 2 cups cooked boneless skinless chicken breasts, diced (leftovers work great!)
- 2 -3 cups barbecue sauce (use your favorite)
- 1 green pepper, diced
- 2 cups crushed pineapple (optional)
- 1 red onion, very thinly sliced
- 2 cups cherry tomatoes, halved or 1 tomato, thinly sliced
- 1/2 cup pickled jalapeno pepper, more if you like them
- 2 prepared pizza crust (like Boboli)
- 2 cups mozzarella cheese, shredded (I use the pizza blend bagged shredded cheese)
- 2 cups colby-monterey jack cheese, shredded (I use the colby jack blend bagged shredded cheese)
- 1Drain pineapple and slice or cut tomatoes, Drain very well in a strainer so that the juice does not make the crust soggy. I even squeeze the pineapple to get most of the juice out. A ricer works great here! BUT will smoosh the tomatoes.
- 2Spread half of the bbq sauce on each pizza and top with chicken, thinly sliced onions, diced bell pepper, cut and drained tomatoes, and pineapple that has been drained well. (NOTE: PLEASE drain as much juice as you can so that your crust does not get soggy).
- 3Mix cheeses together and top each pizza equally. Place the jalapeño slices on top.
- 4Bake at 350 degrees for 10-15 minutes or until cheese bubbles and begins to brown.
- 5Allow pizza to rest for a few minutes, then slice and serve!
Browse Our Top Chicken Recipes
Nutritional Facts for BBQ Chicken Pizza
Serving Size: 1 (290 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 415.6
- Calories from Fat 208
- Total Fat 23.1 g
- Saturated Fat 12.8 g
- Cholesterol 102.6 mg
- Sodium 1342.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 17.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.4 g
- Sugars 6.6 g
- Protein 34.3 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
prepared pizza crust