1/1 Photo of BBQ Chicken Pizza
My hubby and I came up with this recipe one summer. We've even won a BBQ contest with this recipe and were on our local television morning show.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Turn on BBQ to med-high to preheat.
- 2BBQ chicken breasts on medium heat until tender and juicy.
- 3Baste chicken with BBQ sauce.
- 4When chicken is cooked, slice into thin strips.
- 5Next fry onions with a little butter until caramelized.
- 6Now, assemble your pizzas.
- 7Spread a layer of the BBQ sauce on the shells.
- 8Then add a layer of sliced tomatoes.
- 9Next add the sliced chicken, then onions, and top off with the feta.
- 10On low heat put shells directly on BBQ rack.
- 11Cook until crispy, hot, and feta is soft.
Browse Our Top Chicken Breast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for BBQ Chicken Pizza
Serving Size: 1 (497 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 646.8
- Calories from Fat 177
- Total Fat 19.7 g
- Saturated Fat 11.9 g
- Cholesterol 142.2 mg
- Sodium 2567.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 78.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.8 g
- Sugars 55.8 g
- Protein 36.8 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
prepared pizza crust