Prep 15 mins
Cook 10 mins
Chicken, bacon, cheese and BBQ sauce all on a pizza crust. What's not to love?
- 1 (6 ounce) box pizza dough
- 1⁄2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1⁄4 cup favorite barbecue sauce
- 1 1⁄2 ounces bacon bits
- 1 chicken breast
- 1 ounce cheddar cheese
- Pan fry chicken until it is no longer pink in the middle. Cut into bite size chunks.
- Add garlic powder to dry pizza mix. Mix pizza dough according to directions. Spread onto baking sheet and roll to desired thickness. Pre-bake for 5 minutes in preheated oven.
- Spread BBQ sauce all over the crust. I used enough sauce to cover the crust, but I could still see the color of the crust through the sauce. Use more or less depending on taste.
- Sprinkle bacon bits everywhere. I used a lot on my pizza, that's the way I like it. Adjust to taste.
- Put chicken on pizza.
- Sprinkle cheese on pizza. I didn't use to much, it's all a matter of taste.
- Bake for another 8-10 minutes.
- Slice up and enjoy with a tall cold one.
This is great bc you can get your kids to put on the toppings. Mine love to help! I always use the pillsbury pizza dough in the refrigerated can. YUM!
This was a yummy pizza. I used a premade pizza crust. I was a little heavy handed on the bbq sauce and next time will use less. I drizzled ranch dressing on my slice and it was very yummy.