BBQ sauce and chicken on top of a toasted pita making a lower carb alternative to pizza. Great for folks on LAWL.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Split pita so the inside is face up. Spray with cooking spray and sprinkle with garlic powder and some thyme or rosemary (just a dash).
- 2Toast pita in 400 degree oven for about 2 minutes. You want to "prebake" your "crust" so it's not soggy.
- 3Spread 1/2 Tbsp BBQ sauce on each side of pita.
- 4Chop up chicken breast and toss in 1Tbsp BBQ sauce.
- 5Top with chicken. Top with purple onion. Top each half w/1oz. RF cheese.
- 6Bake at 400 until cheese is melted.
- 7LAWL count: 1Starch, 1 protein,1 Dairy, 2 Condiments.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for BBQ Chicken "pitza"
Serving Size: 1 (290 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 461.3
- Calories from Fat 168
- Total Fat 18.7 g
- Saturated Fat 6.5 g
- Cholesterol 104.7 mg
- Sodium 833.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 24.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.0 g
- Sugars 3.2 g
- Protein 47.8 g