Recipe by SnowHat
Top Review by PSU Lioness
I liked the concept of this recipe but I had some seriously burnt chicken afterward, which I was not expecting after reading the other reviews of this recipe. I used Sweet Baby Ray's sauce and I prepared everything according to directions. The taste was still good but some of the chicken stuck to the tinfoil and had scorch marks on it when it was finished, as did some of the veggies. We scraped it off and ate it and only the really burnt parts were bad. I will try this again and maybe add a little bit of water to the BBQ sauce. I will update because I really want to love this recipe!
- 4 (4 ounce) boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 1 cup barbecue sauce
- 1 (20 ounce) package frozen whole kernel corn
- 1⁄2 cup green bell pepper, chopped and seeded
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 450 F or grill to medium high.
- Divide chicken breasts between 4 sheets of heavy duty aluminum foil.
- Spoon barbecue sauce over chicken and top with vegetables.
- Bring foil up sides.
- Double fold top and ends to seal packets, leaving room for heat circulation inside.
- Bake 18 to 22 minutes on a cookie sheet in oven or grill 12 to 15 minutes in covered grill.