- 4 (4 ounce) boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 1 cup barbecue sauce
- 1 (20 ounce) package frozen whole kernel corn
- 1⁄2 cup chopped seeded green bell pepper
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 450 F or grill to medium high.
- Divide chicken breasts between 4 sheets of heavy duty aluminum foil.
- Spoon barbecue sauce over chicken and top with vegetables.
- Bring foil up sides.
- Double fold top and ends to seal packets, leaving room for heat circulation inside.
- Bake 18-22 minutes on a cookie sheet in oven or grill 12-15 minutes in covered grill.