Prep 2 hrs
Cook 10 mins
Easy somewhat tangy BBQ chicken.
- 6 boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 1 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil
- 2 teaspoons salt
- 1 (6 ounce) can tomato paste
- 2 tablespoons apple cider vinegar
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 1 tablespoon cayenne pepper
- 1 cup chicken broth
- 2 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- Whisk all ingredients together in a medium saucepan and simmer gently for 5 minutes.
- Refrigerate to cool completely BEFORE use (about an hour).
- Stab chicken breast with fork to allow juices to to soak in, then place chicken in marinade for at least 30 minutes.
- Throw on grill (meduim heat) and cook for about 10 minute.