1/1 Photo of BBQ Chicken French Bread Pizza
Tangy homemade sauce and smoky provolone cheese make a tasty treat for lunch or snack.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Melt margarine over medium heat. Separate onion slices into rings and sauté until softened. Stir in brown sugar and heat and stir until onions are glazed.
- 2Add catsup, water, mustard, and lemon juice. Let simmer for 20 minutes, then stir in diced chicken.
- 3Cover and set aside.
- 4Heat oven to 350°.
- 5Cut French bread in half lengthwise and place cut side up on foil lined baking sheet.
- 6Divide barbecued chicken evenly on bread halves, spreading to edges.
- 7Place 4 slices provolone evenly on each half.
- 8Bake for 10 minutes at 350° until cheese is melted. Remove from oven and let rest for 5 minutes on wire cooling rack.
- 9Cut each half into 4 slices and serve.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for BBQ Chicken French Bread Pizza
Serving Size: 1 (173 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 378.5
- Calories from Fat 114
- Total Fat 12.7 g
- Saturated Fat 6.1 g
- Cholesterol 48.7 mg
- Sodium 767.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 41.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.7 g
- Sugars 8.8 g
- Protein 24.7 g