Prep 10 mins
Cook 35 mins
Recipe from Everyday Food.
- 1 1⁄4 cups brown sugar (packed)
- 2 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- 2 tablespoons cider vinegar
- salt and pepper
- 6 lbs chicken drummettes, patted dry
- .Preheat oven to 450 degrees, with racks in upper and lower thirds; line two rimmed baking sheets with aluminum foil.
- In a medium bowl, whisk together ketchup, sugar, Worcestershire, and vinegar; season with salt and pepper.
- In re-sealable plastic bags, toss the chicken with 1 cup of the sauce (reserve the rest for baking).
- Divide drumettes between baking sheets. Bake chicken for 15 minutes, toss with more BBQ sauce. Rotate sheets and bake for another 20 minutes, until opaque throughout.
- Serve right away or at room temperature.