Recipe by punkyluv
From hungry girl! here is what she says: Attention, Choppers! Finally! We're making over California Pizza Kitchen's world-famous BBQ chicken chopped salad, with our own special dressing. YAY!!! (the salad from cpk has 1,269 calories and is about 25 ww points
- 3 ounces cooked boneless skinless lean chicken breasts, chopped
- 2 tablespoons barbecue sauce, divided (with about 45 calories per 2-tbsp. serving)
- 4 cups chopped romaine lettuce
- 1 plum tomato, chopped
- 1⁄4 cup peeled and chopped jicama
- 3 tablespoons canned black beans, drained and rinsed
- 3 tablespoons canned sweet corn, drained
- 2 tablespoons chopped scallions
- 1 tablespoon chopped cilantro
- 1 tablespoon chopped basil
- 2 tablespoons shredded fat-free cheddar cheese
- 5 baked corn tortilla chips, broken into bite-sized pieces
- 2 tablespoons fat free ranch dressing
Directions See How It's Made
- Place chicken and 1 1/2 tablespoons BBQ sauce in a small bowl and toss to coat. Set aside.
- Place lettuce in a large bowl. Top with tomato, jicama, black beans, corn, scallions, cilantro, and basil.
- Add the saucy chicken and top with cheese and tortilla chips.
- To make the dressing, mix remaining 1/2 tablespoons BBQ sauce with ranch dressing. Serve and enjoy!
- MAKES 1 SERVING.
- Serving Size: 1 large salad (entire recipe).
- Calories: 367Fat: 3.5gSodium: 1,046mgCarbs: 51.5gFiber: 9.5gSugars: 17gProtein: 36.5g
- POINTS® value 7*.