Prep 15 mins
Cook 35 mins
I have cooked this recipes every time I BBQ and people love the flavor and taste of the chicken. This recipe is also great with Pork Ribs, Pork Chops and other meats...I have been cooking for a long time and this is one of my favorites...Also try my signature Chicken Divine....
- Wash, Clean and Dry Chicken Parts in a bowl.
- Combine all ingredients over Chicken and rub mixture onto chicken massaging it inches.
- Sit Chicken to the side, perhaps in the refrigerator while getting the grill ready.
- Spray Grill with Cooking Spray and Get hot for Chicken. Once the Grill charcoals are all white, place chicken parts on Grill and BBQ until done turning once every so often. Leave the top down so the chicken can slow cook then bring the fire back up by opening the lid. keep the lid closed and slow grill the chicken so the insides will stay juicy.
- After about 20-30 mins the chicken is ready to come off the grill -- and also off the bone!