Recipe by Easy Guy Cooking
Ah, the calzone. They're delicious, but I could never make one myself, you say. That's all about to change, my friend. Not only is it easy to make, but it's cheap! A few common ingredients and some dough from the local store and you're just a half hour away from an unbelievable meal.
- pizza dough
- 1⁄2 cup boneless chicken breast, cooked
- 1⁄4 cup barbecue sauce
- 1⁄2 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- 2 tablespoons ricotta cheese
- 1 egg
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 375°F.
- Sprinkle flour on a wooden cutting board and roll out dough.
- Add 1/2 cup of cooked cubed chicken marinated in barbecue sauce on on side of the dough.
- Top the chicken with 1/2 cup of mozzarella and 2 tablespoons of ricotta.
- Fold over the dough and seal the edges.
- Mix up 1 egg with a splash of water.
- Use a pastry brush to paint the egg wash over the dough.
- Slice breathing slits into the top of the calzone.
- Bake for 25 minutes.