Easy Guy Cooking's Note:
Ah, the calzone. They're delicious, but I could never make one myself, you say. That's all about to change, my friend. Not only is it easy to make, but it's cheap! A few common ingredients and some dough from the local store and you're just a half hour away from an unbelievable meal.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 375°F.
- 2Sprinkle flour on a wooden cutting board and roll out dough.
- 3Add 1/2 cup of cooked cubed chicken marinated in barbecue sauce on on side of the dough.
- 4Top the chicken with 1/2 cup of mozzarella and 2 tablespoons of ricotta.
- 5Fold over the dough and seal the edges.
- 6Mix up 1 egg with a splash of water.
- 7Use a pastry brush to paint the egg wash over the dough.
- 8Slice breathing slits into the top of the calzone.
- 9Bake for 25 minutes.
Browse Our Top Chicken Breast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for BBQ Chicken Calzone
Serving Size: 1 (99 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 192.3
- Calories from Fat 95
- Total Fat 10.6 g
- Saturated Fat 5.6 g
- Cholesterol 122.6 mg
- Sodium 488.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 12.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.1 g
- Sugars 8.5 g
- Protein 11.0 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
boneless chicken breasts