Prep 15 mins
Cook 15 mins
This recipe is dedicated to my daughter Chloe as she loves her BBQ sauce. This is another version of my Balls of Chicken.
- 453.59 g boneless skinless chicken breast
- 510.29 g sweet baby rays barbecue sauce
- 236.59 ml flour
- 14.79 ml salt & pepper
- 3 eggs
- First grab 2 bowls, in one blend the milk and eggs, in the other mix the salt/pepper with the flour.
- Preheat deep fryer at 375 degrees.
- Slice the chicken into popcorn chicken size pieces.
- Dip the chicken in the eggs then toss in the flour.
- Fry for 3-5 minutes each. While they are frying, heat BBQ on stove until hot.
- Toss cooked chicken in the BBQ sauce.
- Serve hot.
What a great kid/ family friendly dish..!!<br/>My two absolutely loved this...although I was never really in any doubt that they wouldn't.<br/>Served with barbecued corn, and home made fries....the plates were licked clean!<br/>This will be a much loved dish in this household.....thanks for sharing!<br/>Made for PRMR.