Recipe by nochlo
This recipe is dedicated to my daughter Chloe as she loves her BBQ sauce. This is another version of my Balls of Chicken.
Top Review by Noo
What a great kid/ family friendly dish..!!<br/>My two absolutely loved this...although I was never really in any doubt that they wouldn't.<br/>Served with barbecued corn, and home made fries....the plates were licked clean!<br/>This will be a much loved dish in this household.....thanks for sharing!<br/>Made for PRMR.
- 1 lb boneless skinless chicken breast
- 18 ounces sweet baby rays barbecue sauce
- 1 cup flour
- 1 tablespoon salt & pepper
- 3 eggs
Directions See How It's Made
- First grab 2 bowls, in one blend the milk and eggs, in the other mix the salt/pepper with the flour.
- Preheat deep fryer at 375 degrees.
- Slice the chicken into popcorn chicken size pieces.
- Dip the chicken in the eggs then toss in the flour.
- Fry for 3-5 minutes each. While they are frying, heat BBQ on stove until hot.
- Toss cooked chicken in the BBQ sauce.
- Serve hot.