BBQ Chicken Baked Potatoes
- Place chicken in a greased 5 or 6 quart slow cooker; sprinkle with garlic powder and top with onion.
- Combine the barbecue sauce, salad dressing, brown sugar, vinegar, Worcestershire sauce and Liquid Smoke if desired; pour over chicken.
- Cover and cook on low for 6-8 hours or until chicken is tender.
- When cool enough to handle, remove chicken from bones; discard bones and onion.
- Skim fat from cooking juices. Shred meat and return to slow cooker; heat through.
- Serve over potatoes with blue cheese and green onions.