Prep 10 mins
Cook 16 mins
- olive oil flavored cooking spray
- 2 bunches asparagus, trimmed, cut into thirds diagonally
- 2 ears corn, husk removed
- 250 g cherry tomatoes
- sea salt
- fresh ground black pepper
- 1 country style rotisserie-cooked chicken, bones removed, cut into bite-sized pieces
- 1 avocado, halved, peeled, cut into 2cm pieces
- 1 small baby cos lettuce, torn
- 1⁄2 lemon, juice of
- kraft lemon pepper mayonnaise, to serve
- Preheat a barbeque or chargrill pan over a medium-high heat. Lightly spray the asparagus, corn and tomatoes with oil and season with salt and pepper. Chargrill the asparagus for 4-5 minutes. Set aside.
- Chargrill the corn for 7-8 minutes or until slightly charred, and the tomatoes for 2-3 minutes or until just tender. Cut either side of the corn cob to remove the kernels.
- In a large bowl combine the asparagus, corn, tomatoes, chicken avocado lettuce and lemon juice. Divide among serving plates and serve with the mayonnaise.