I'm just trying out different low calorie/low carb recipes, and chicken breasts with colorful veggies, a few seasonings and some barbecue sauce sounded really healthy and tasty.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Line a baking pan or casserole pan with heavy duty foil.
- 2Season the chicken breasts with sea salt and pepper.
- 3Add the sliced veggies and season them with salt and pepper.
- 4Drizzle the barbecue sauce over the top.
- 5Bake at 400 for 35-40 minutes.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for BBQ Chicken and Veggies
Serving Size: 1 (236 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 119.3
- Calories from Fat 14
- Total Fat 1.5 g
- Saturated Fat 0.3 g
- Cholesterol 34.2 mg
- Sodium 304.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 10.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.3 g
- Sugars 4.9 g
- Protein 15.8 g