Prep 10 mins
Cook 10 mins
Another recipe from the back of the minute rice box. It uses cooked chicken so would be great for using up those leftovers. Looks yummy and could easily be doubled to serve more. There may seem to be a lot of steps, but I broke it down to make it easy for anyone to follow.
- 4 (6 -8 inch) flour tortillas
- 1 cup long-grain minute rice, uncooked
- 1 cup cooked chicken, chopped
- 1 (11 ounce) can corn, drained
- 1⁄2 cup barbecue sauce
- 1 cup cheddar cheese, shredded
- 1 cup water
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Spray both sides of tortillas with cooking spray.
- Place in single layer on baking sheet.
- Bake for 10 minutes or until crisp and light brown.
- While tortillas are baking:.
- Bring 1 cup water to a boil in large saucepan.
- Stir in rice.
- Cover, remove from heat, and let stand for 5 minutes.
- Stir in the chicken corn and bbq sauce.
- return to stove over medium heat.
- cook and stir for 5 minutes or until heated through.
- Spoon evenly over the warm tortillas, Sprinkle with cheese and serve.