Prep 10 mins
Cook 25 mins
A recipe for when you are low on time and energy!
- 1 lb boneless skinless chicken thighs or 1 lb boneless skinless chicken breast, cut into chunks
- 1 teaspoon vegetable oil
- 1 1⁄4 cups water
- 1⁄2 cup kraft original barbecue sauce or 1⁄2 cup bull's eye original barbecue sauce
- 1 1⁄2 cups MINUTE White Rice, uncooked
- 1 large red pepper, chopped
- 1 cup chopped zucchini or 1 cup chopped broccoli
- Brown chicken in oil in large nonstick skillet on medium-high heat for 3 minutes.
- Add water, barbecue sauce and rice- Bring to boil.
- Reduce heat to medium-low; sprinkle with pepper and zucchini.
- Cover, and simmer for 10 minutes or until fully cooked.