1/1 Photo of BBQ Chicken and Rice
My mom used to make this. It's incredibly easy and very tasty.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Pour BBQ Sauce into pan, fill the empty bottle with tap water (or something fancier if you're"that way") and pour about half of it into the pan as well.
- 2Stir until blended over low-medium heat.
- 3Add thawed chicken.
- 4Cook chicken and sauce while stirring over medium heat until chicken is done, then turn down to low.
- 5Keep an eye on it and add more water from the bottle if needed.
- 6For rice, just add rice and water to a pan with a tight-fitting lid, bring to a boil, stir for a minute, and cook at medium heat for 30 minutes while COVERED.
- 7when everything's done, pile it on a plate and eat it up.
- 8Sometimes I add a dash or two of"Kick-Yo-Ass" hot-sauce for a little spice.
Browse Our Top Chicken Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Chicken Recipes
Nutritional Facts for BBQ Chicken and Rice
Serving Size: 1 (382 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 670.7
- Calories from Fat 141
- Total Fat 15.6 g
- Saturated Fat 4.2 g
- Cholesterol 92.8 mg
- Sodium 861.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 89.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.4 g
- Sugars 3.6 g
- Protein 38.3 g