Prep 25 mins
Cook 0 mins
Try this flavorful new way to serve BBQ chicken.
- 4 small boneless skinless chicken breasts (1 lb.)
- 1⁄4 cup KRAFT Original Barbecue Sauce
- 1 (10 ounce) package mixed salad greens
- 1 cup frozen roasted corn
- 1 large tomatoes, cut into wedges
- 1⁄4 cup sliced red onion
- 1⁄4 cup KRAFT Shredded Cheddar Cheese
- 1⁄2 cup KRAFT Classic Ranch Dressing
- HEAT grill to medium-high heat.
- GRILL chicken 6 to 8 minute on each side or until done (165ºF), brushing with barbecue sauce for the last 2 minute.
- COMBINE salad greens, vegetables and cheese in large bowl; top with chicken.
- TOSS with dressing just before serving.
- VARIATION: Prepare using grilled corn on the cob, which can be grilled in a variety of ways - in the husks, shucked, or shucked and wrapped in foil. For all methods, heat the grill to medium-high heat. Grilling corn in the husks: Pull back husks of corn, leaving husks attached at bottom of each ear; discard silk. Return husks to original position; then soak in water 10 minute Grill 15 minute or until corn is tender, turning occasionally. Grilling shucked corn: Discard corn husks and silk. Brush corn with your favorite KRAFT Dressing, such as KRAFT Sun Dried Tomato Vinaigrette Dressing. Grill 8 to 10 minute or until corn is tender, turning and brushing occasionally with additional dressing. Grilling foil-wrapped shucked corn: Discard corn husks and silk. Rinse ears with cold water. Gently shake off excess water, then wrap corn ears individually in foil. Grill 15 to 20 minute or until corn is tender, turning occasionally. You will need to grill 2 medium ears of corn to get the 1 cup kernels needed to prepare this recipe. To remove the kernels from the grilled corn, cool grilled ears slightly. Then, hold each cob firmly at an angle and carefully cut down the ear (away from the body) with sharp knife, several rows at a time.