1/1 Photo of BBQ Chicken and Chipotle Salad
This has to be the most requested recipe in my way-too-vast collection. It comes from Chiffonade Chef on the FC site, and she submitted it to Gourmet magazine some years ago. It was accepted and printed almost immediately. It's so easy, and so tasty, you will see why.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In a large bowl, whisk together BBQ sauce and mayo.
- 2Finely chop chipotle and whisk into dressing.
- 3Discard bones from chicken and cut meat into 1/2 inch pieces.
- 4Finely chop enough onion to measure 1/3 cup.
- 5Finely chop bell pepper and cilantro and add to dressing with chicken and onion.
- 6Combine well.
- 7Season salad with salt& pepper.
- 8Serve in lettuce cups with a nice crusty baguette.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for BBQ Chicken and Chipotle Salad
Serving Size: 1 (197 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 407.8
- Calories from Fat 245
- Total Fat 27.2 g
- Saturated Fat 7.1 g
- Cholesterol 116.7 mg
- Sodium 317.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 10.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.7 g
- Sugars 5.7 g
- Protein 28.5 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
chipotle chiles in adobo