Prep 10 mins
Cook 10 mins
Pizza with bbq sauce,chicken, onion, other veggies, and blue cheese.
- 1 (8 ounce) prebaked thin pizza crust
- 1⁄3 cup barbecue sauce
- 1 1⁄2 cups shredded shredded skinless boneless, rotisserie chicken breasts (cooked)
- 1⁄2 cup vertically sliced red onion
- 1⁄2 cup coursely chopped yellow bell pepper
- 1⁄2 cup crumbled blue cheese
- 2 plum tomatoes, thinly sliced
- Preheat oven to 500 degrees.
- Place pizza crust on a baking sheet.
- Spread sauce over the crust, leaving a 1/2 inch border.
- Top with chicken amd remaining ingredients.
- Bake 10 minutes or until cheese melts, and crust is crisp.
- Cut into 12 wedges.
This was a really nice change of pace for pizza night! I preheated my pizza stone at 450 degrees and baked the pizza at the same temperture, which still only took about 12 minutes. I also used all the ingredients as posted, but didn't measure them, just went by eye. At the very end, I threw some shredded cheddar on top, which worked out really well. I will definitely be making this again. Thanks for sharing.
I found this recipe in Cooking Lite. I was looking for a way to use some leftover bbq ribs and had blue cheese on hand... This turned out soooo good! Way better than I anticipated. Easy to make, gourmet, healthy, and very pretty dish. I served it with Cooking Lite's squash and corn chowder.