Recipe by weekend cooker
Pizza with bbq sauce,chicken, onion, other veggies, and blue cheese.
Top Review by JackieOhNo!
This was a really nice change of pace for pizza night! I preheated my pizza stone at 450 degrees and baked the pizza at the same temperture, which still only took about 12 minutes. I also used all the ingredients as posted, but didn't measure them, just went by eye. At the very end, I threw some shredded cheddar on top, which worked out really well. I will definitely be making this again. Thanks for sharing.
- 1 (8 ounce) prebaked thin pizza crust
- 1⁄3 cup barbecue sauce
- 1 1⁄2 cups shredded shredded skinless boneless, rotisserie chicken breasts (cooked)
- 1⁄2 cup vertically sliced red onion
- 1⁄2 cup coursely chopped yellow bell pepper
- 1⁄2 cup crumbled blue cheese
- 2 plum tomatoes, thinly sliced