Prep 10 mins
Cook 10 mins
Great for the whole family. It calls for a BBQ grill, but a broiler can work as well. You can make this dish even healthier if you remove the chicken skin, but I love me some crispy, chicken skin. =)
- 2 lbs chicken chicken thighs (thighs usually stay the most moist)
- 2 teaspoons oil
- 2 teaspoons paprika
- 1⁄2 teaspoon onion powder
- 1⁄2 teaspoon coriander
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon cumin
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon chili powder
- 1⁄2 cup honey
- 1 tablespoon cider vinegar
- Combine the rub spices in bowl and mix well.
- Remove excess fat from chicken and pat dry.
- Rub oil all over the chicken, covering well.
- Toss the chicken with the rub, apply generously!
- Grill chicken on each side, until cooked through. (times depend on the chicken you are using, for thighs its 3 - 5 minutes).
- Warm honey slightly in the microwave so its not so thick (warm, not hot).
- Add the vinegar to the honey and mix well.
- Reserve about two tablespoons of the honey glaze to use right before serving.
- Brush both sides of the chicken with the honey glaze in the last few minutes of cooking.
- Use the remaining honey glaze to brush onto chicken right before serving.