1/2 Photos of BBQ Chicken
1 hr 15 mins
Bradshaw Brood's Note:
This is my BBQ chicken recipe, I also use this when I grill.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Clean all the skin off your chicken, and Boil.
- 2Reserve 1-1 1/2 cups of broth from chicken.
- 3Allow chicken to cool slightly, then remove chicken from bones.
- 4Put chicken, BBQ sauce, butter, & S/P in pot and heat over medium heat.
- 5When it starts a small boil add 1/2 cup broth, now this is more or less to taste, but you need at least a 1/2 cup.
- 6Let chicken simmer for about 20 minutes then serve.
- 7If you want to use this sauce to grill with, cut your butter to 1/4 cup to 1/2 bottle of sauce. and 1/4 cup broth. melt your butter, add it to your sauce, then add broth, as always add to your taste, but put at least a 1/4 cup. Just brush over your chicken on the grill -- ENJOY!
Browse Our Top Whole Chicken Recipes
Nutritional Facts for BBQ Chicken
Serving Size: 1 (220 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 701.8
- Calories from Fat 417
- Total Fat 46.4 g
- Saturated Fat 21.1 g
- Cholesterol 176.0 mg
- Sodium 1262.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 40.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.6 g
- Sugars 29.3 g
- Protein 28.7 g