This is my BBQ chicken recipe, I also use this when I grill.
Make and share this BBQ Chicken recipe from Food.com.
- Clean all the skin off your chicken, and Boil.
- Reserve 1-1 1/2 cups of broth from chicken.
- Allow chicken to cool slightly, then remove chicken from bones.
- Put chicken, BBQ sauce, butter, & S/P in pot and heat over medium heat.
- When it starts a small boil add 1/2 cup broth, now this is more or less to taste, but you need at least a 1/2 cup.
- Let chicken simmer for about 20 minutes then serve.
- If you want to use this sauce to grill with, cut your butter to 1/4 cup to 1/2 bottle of sauce. and 1/4 cup broth. melt your butter, add it to your sauce, then add broth, as always add to your taste, but put at least a 1/4 cup. Just brush over your chicken on the grill -- ENJOY!