Recipe by Bergy
Now this is tasty! You can use the same marinade for chicken but make more marinade and reserve before you put the chicken in it, discard the marinade that you used on the chicken and use only the reserved marinade for basting, I like to serve these kabobs with BBQ'd veggie kabobs and potatoes done on the grill too (there will be other recipes for the veggies and BBQ Potatoes on Zaar)
Top Review by jerri822
Simply the best. These kabobs are without a doubt the best I have ever had. The marinade has a well balanced blend of spices. The peppers give it just the right amount of heat. The beef was so juicy. The smell was pretty dang intense and I mean that in a good way. Thanks Bergy ;)
- 2 lbs beef, cut into 1 inch chunks (blade "or" rib steak "or" outside round etc)
- 1⁄2 cup lemon juice, fresh
- 1⁄4 cup lite olive oil
- 3 tablespoons honey
- 1 tablespoon hot pepper, minced (Jalepeno "or" other hot pepper)
- 1 tablespoon fresh ginger, minced
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons allspice
- 1⁄2 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1⁄4 teaspoon clove
Directions See How It's Made
- Whisk the marinade ingredients to gether.
- Pour into a zip lock bag and add the meat.
- Marinade in the fridge from 8 to 24 hours, turning the bag every so often.
- Reserve the marinade.
- Thread the cubes on skewers.
- Grease your grill.
- Medium-High heat,baste occasionally.
- Cook for 7-10 minutes.
- The meat should be browned outside and still pink inside.