- 3 tablespoons hoisin sauce
- 1⁄4 cup dark soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon dry sherry
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 teaspoon grated fresh ginger
- 1 teaspoon brown sugar
- 3 lbs pork tenderloin
Directions See How It's Made
- Combine all the marinade ingredients in a large Zip lock bag.
- Place bag in a bowl.
- Put Pork in the bag and seal.
- Let stand at room temperature for 4 hours (if you wish to marinate longer or if it is a hot day marinate in the fridge) Turn the bag often Reserve the marinade for basting Cook meat about 4 inches from the heat source.
- If you wish, you can broil in your oven if you do not want to BBQ Turn often to brown the meat evenly and cook until crisp,basting often.
- About 40 min but it depends on the thickness of the tenderloin so check internal temp with your meat thermometer to be sure you do not over cook it.
- Slice pork thinly and serve immediately.