Prep 15 mins
Cook 30 mins
Wonderful and tender ribs.
- 1 lb pork baby back ribs
- 1⁄2 cup caesar vinaigrette dressing
- 1⁄3 cup lemon juice
- 1⁄2 cup barbecue sauce
- Cut rib rack crosswise in half, place both halves in a large reseable plastic bag.
- Add dressing and lemon juice. Seal bag.
- Shake bag several times to evenly coat ribs with dressing mixture.
- Refrigerate overnight to marinate.
- Grill ribs 30 min or until cooked through, turning and brushing occasionally with the bbq sauce.
I made this on the 19th and forgot to post. I used contry style ribs, but made as written. Made for My 3-Chefs.