Wonderful and tender ribs.
Make and share this BBQ Caesar Pork Ribs recipe from Food.com.
- Cut rib rack crosswise in half, place both halves in a large reseable plastic bag.
- Add dressing and lemon juice. Seal bag.
- Shake bag several times to evenly coat ribs with dressing mixture.
- Refrigerate overnight to marinate.
- Grill ribs 30 min or until cooked through, turning and brushing occasionally with the bbq sauce.
I made this on the 19th and forgot to post. I used contry style ribs, but made as written. Made for My 3-Chefs.