Prep 10 mins
Cook 21 mins
- 1 lb extra lean ground beef
- 1⁄4 cup finely chopped onion
- 2 tablespoons barbecue sauce
- 2 kraft deluxe process bacon cheddar cheese slices, quartered
- 8 mini sandwich buns, split
- Heat grill to medium-high heat.
- Mix first 3 ingredients just until blended; shape into 8 (3-inch) patties.
- Grill 3 to 5 minutes on each side or until done (165°F). Top with cheese; grill 1 minute or until melted. Meanwhile, grill buns, cut-sides down, until toasted.
- Fill buns with burgers.
- HOW TO PORTION MEAT:.
- Use a 1/4-cup (2 ounce) ice cream scoop to portion meat for each patty.