1/3 Photos of BBQ Brats 'n Beer
I made this recipe last night for the first time and they are good! This is great if you are having a gang in and want a "do it yourself" style dinner (whatever) have baked beans on the side.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Put the brats, onions, peppercorns, cloves, garlic in a saucepan, pour in the beer.
- 2Bring to a boil and simmer the brats 15 minutes.
- 3Drain (you can do this early in the day and then just have the BBQ step to do before serving).
- 4BBQ the brats about 10 minutes.
- 5Spray with water while BBQing to form a crisp skin.
- 6Serve on the roll with mustard and hot peppers or other relish or serve them as your meat for dinner.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for BBQ Brats 'n Beer
Serving Size: 1 (462 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 1132.2
- Calories from Fat 320
- Total Fat 35.6 g
- Saturated Fat 11.1 g
- Cholesterol 62.9 mg
- Sodium 2477.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 157.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 8.8 g
- Sugars 3.3 g
- Protein 38.6 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
whole black peppercorns