My dog goes wild over these. Hope your dog enjoys them as well..
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Place first 4 ingredients into a medium mixing bowl, and whisk well.add barbecue sauce, egg, oil, and water and combine well.
- 2Sprinkle half of the 1/4 cup cornmeal on sheet of waxed paper -- place dough on waxed paper.sprinkle remaining cornmeal on top of dough.
- 3cover with another sheet of waxed paper.roll out to 1/4" thickness.cut with desired cutter shape and place on parchment lined or sprayed sheet and bake at 350* for 30-40 minutes.longer time will result in a crunchier treat.
- 4I like to use dog bone shaped cutters and I occasionally melt yogurt coating chips with a little oil or paramount crystals to thin and dip one end of the baked cooled treat.
- 5I sometimes "color" or "flavor" the yogurt with vegetable powders -- beet makes a lovely color, so does spinach -- or just leave white.
Browse Our Top Pet Food Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Bbq Bones for Bowser
Serving Size: 1 (21 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 24
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 64.8
- Calories from Fat 27
- Total Fat 3.0 g
- Saturated Fat 0.3 g
- Cholesterol 8.8 mg
- Sodium 32.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 8.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.3 g
- Sugars 0.2 g
- Protein 2.0 g
The following items or measurements are not included: