Prep 20 mins
Cook 30 mins
My dog goes wild over these. Hope your dog enjoys them as well..
Make and share this Bbq Bones for Bowser recipe from Food.com.
- Place first 4 ingredients into a medium mixing bowl, and whisk well.add barbecue sauce, egg, oil, and water and combine well.
- Sprinkle half of the 1/4 cup cornmeal on sheet of waxed paper -- place dough on waxed paper.sprinkle remaining cornmeal on top of dough.
- cover with another sheet of waxed paper.roll out to 1/4" thickness.cut with desired cutter shape and place on parchment lined or sprayed sheet and bake at 350* for 30-40 minutes.longer time will result in a crunchier treat.
- I like to use dog bone shaped cutters and I occasionally melt yogurt coating chips with a little oil or paramount crystals to thin and dip one end of the baked cooled treat.
- I sometimes "color" or "flavor" the yogurt with vegetable powders -- beet makes a lovely color, so does spinach -- or just leave white.