Karen in MA's Note:
like Bloody Caesar smoothie
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 4 fire-roasted tomatoes, coarsely chopped
- 4 ounces vodka
- 2 ounces Jack Daniels Whiskey
- 1 cup Clamato juice
- 2 dashes Worcestershire sauce (big splashes)
- 2 dashes Tabasco sauce (big splashes)
- 2 tablespoons prepared horseradish
- salt & freshly ground black pepper
- 2 small store-bought pickled pepperoncini peppers
- 2 lime wedges
- 1/2 cup paprika
- 1/4 cup chili powder
- 3 tablespoons salt
- 2 tablespoons ground coriander
- 2 tablespoons garlic powder
- 2 tablespoons curry powder
- 2 tablespoons hot mustard powder
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 1 tablespoon fresh ground black pepper
- 1 tablespoon dried basil
- 1 tablespoon dried thyme
- 1 tablespoon ground cumin
- 1 tablespoon cayenne pepper
- 1DIRECTIONS for Fire Roasted Tomatoes:.
- 2Preheat grill to medium-high (about 400°).
- 3In a large bowl, toss tomatoes in Bonedust Seasoning and 2 tbsp olive oil.
- 4Place tomatoes on grill, skin side down, and roast for 10 minutes, or until skins are charred and blistered. Remove from grill and cool.
- 5DIRECTIONS for Bloody Caesar:.
- 6In a blender, combine fire-roasted tomatoes, vodka, Jack Daniel's, Clamato juice, Worcestershire and Tabasco sauces, and horseradish. Blend thoroughly; season with salt and pepper to taste.
- 7Pour enough Bonedust Seasoning into a saucer to cover the surface. Run a lime wedge around the rim of each of two large glasses and dip rims into Bonedust Seasoning.
- 8Fill glasses with ice and pour blended mixture into glasses.
- 9Garnish each with a skewered pepperoncini and a wedge of lime.
Browse Our Top Beverages Recipes
Nutritional Facts for BBQ Bloody Caesar
Serving Size: 1 (337 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 333.2
- Calories from Fat 61
- Total Fat 6.8 g
- Saturated Fat 0.8 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 6003.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 44.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 15.3 g
- Sugars 17.1 g
- Protein 8.4 g