Prep 5 mins
Cook 25 mins
From FamilyFun.Com Magazine.
- 1⁄2 lb beef sirloin steak, trimmed of fat, cut into thin strips
- 1 cup green giant frozen corn kernels
- 1⁄2 cup barbecue sauce
- 4 (7 inch) flour tortillas, heated
- 1 cup chopped tomato
- 1 ounce shredded low-fat cheddar cheese
- Heat medium nonstick skillet over mediumhigh heat until hot. Add beef; cook and stir 4 to 6 minutes or until browned.
- Stir in corn and barbecue sauce. Reduce heat to medium; cover and cook 5 minutes or until hot, stirring occasionally.
- Place tortillas on 4 individual plates. Spoon 1/4 of beef mixture down center of each tortilla; top each with 1/4 cup chopped tomato and 1 tablespoon cheese. Fold tortillas in half or roll up.