Recipe by FLUFFSTER
This is so easy! It practically cooks itself, which is wonderful, who couldn't use a few extra minutes a day? I usually prepare a nice cabbage slaw or a great broccoli slaw to go with this. The corn bread goes so well with this. You can prepare the corn bread yourself, or even easier, stop by the market and buy one already made.
- 680.38 g beef bottom round steaks, cut 1-inch thick
- 236.59 ml barbecue sauce
- 1 large onion, sliced (1/2-inch)
- serve with cornbread or corn muffin
Directions See How It's Made
- Mix barbecue sauce with 1/4 cup water in large skillet.
- Place beef steaks and onion in skillet; bring to a boil.
- Reduce heat; cover tightly and simmer 1-1/4 to 1-3/4
- hours or until beef is fork-tender.
- Remove steaks. Cook and stir sauce 5 minute or until thickened.
- Carve steaks. Serve with sauce and cornbread.