1 hr 50 mins
1 hr 45 mins
This is so easy! It practically cooks itself, which is wonderful, who couldn't use a few extra minutes a day? I usually prepare a nice cabbage slaw or a great broccoli slaw to go with this. The corn bread goes so well with this. You can prepare the corn bread yourself, or even easier, stop by the market and buy one already made.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Mix barbecue sauce with 1/4 cup water in large skillet.
- 2Place beef steaks and onion in skillet; bring to a boil.
- 3Reduce heat; cover tightly and simmer 1-1/4 to 1-3/4
- 4hours or until beef is fork-tender.
- 5Remove steaks. Cook and stir sauce 5 minute or until thickened.
- 6Carve steaks. Serve with sauce and cornbread.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for BBQ Beef Skillet With Corn Bread
Serving Size: 1 (270 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 433.4
- Calories from Fat 235
- Total Fat 26.1 g
- Saturated Fat 9.8 g
- Cholesterol 108.8 mg
- Sodium 604.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 11.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.2 g
- Sugars 4.0 g
- Protein 35.6 g